I am very thin and not getting fat, what should I do ?

hello i have a small problem actually i am very thin and not getting fat. what should i do? Please help me.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
hello and welcome to health care magic ,in sopme cAses it happens that they take a good amount of food but not gaining weight ,in most cases it is seen that they were hyperthyroid cases,so i would recommend you to see an endocrinologist ,if abnormalities in thyroid otherwise can consult a physician ,after getting the results and generaL examination it would be clear,take care
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
take lot of proteins in food like egg, meat.if vegetarian then take milk soya
take foods at regular interval
add little bit ghee in food
do regular exercise
take care
  Anonymous's Response
BISMILLAHIRRAHMAANIRRAHIIM..سْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ
praise be upon HIM...THE ONLY ONE GOD...

well, actually, size of body is dicided by means if our parents were thin, big possibility, our body is gonna thin like them, in this case we follow or copy cat the mendels is about autosomal chromosom how it descent.but, sure, we are human as one complex system and there are many factor that can influence our body both factors inside such as genetic, hormon, etc. and factors outside like food, environment, excercise.

but, it doesnt mean that we just accept mendels theory without effort.not so.we must effort as God say in the holy QUR'AN:
innallaha laa yugayyiruu maa qoumin hatta laa yugoyyiruu maa biangfusihim.
"Actually, ALLAH will not change one mankind before they change what is in themselves."

well, there are some way to make your body to be bigger or more fat:
1.consume food regularly and properly.3 times a day.choose food with enough fat.if you can, add some eggs every morning, and drink milk before going to bed.consume cereal when you are in resting time, or when you are not doing anything.and remeber to always measure your body weight to know whether you have reached your ideal weight.and when it has been reached, you must decrease your habbit to stabilize your ideal body weight. be like a cat.
it doesnt mean that i ask you to be a cat.but you should learn how a cat lives. you should learn how to like eating every meat product.increase consumption of meat products in your life every day.and remember to always measure your body weight to know whether you have reached it or not.

3.consume interval food
consume interval food when your stomach is blank or in the time when you are in the period of between breakfast and luch, lunch and dinner, and after dinner if necessary

well,i think enough.i hope ALLAH SWT will Make you bigger and having your ideal body.
الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ