I am very scared and depressed that I have got blood while urinating

hey i am very scared and depressed from morning i have got blood while i am damn scared to see a doctor there anything very serious??
Asked On : Sun, 27 Sep 2009
did yu get a urine test done ? it can be simple urine infection, not to worry be relaxed. take plenty of water. i heard that cranberry juice is very good for urine infection especially in women.
  Anonymous's Response

hematuria is blood in the urine, so it better to ge a urine test done. and even meet a doctor

did you hardly hit the hole last night? otherwise it could be infection btw what is your age. young ppl will have infection, older people might have prostrate problme causing blood in the urine