I am very much worried about my dark lips, please suggest me the remedy

Good Evening Sir/Mam Im 21 yrs old..since 2 yrs my lips are getting dark.Im very much worried about my lips..sir i need a good medicinal cream for immediately curing my lips,bcoz im getting married within 2 months..So plz help me out..Suggest the cream name
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010
There are many causes of dark lips. You need to have a healthy balanced diet and avoid use of low quality lipsticks. Sometimes regular lipstick use causes darkening of lips.
Try some home remedies as regularly apply almond oil before sleeping.
Mix lemon juice, rose water and glycerine and leave for an hour.
Use lip balm containing sunscreen or carrot seed oil.