I am very much stressed at work, what to do ?

i am 26 year old techie..i am working in a good software company....i have to work for 10 hors /day..some times even whole night..i am very much stressed donno what to do??
Asked On : Sun, 18 Oct 2009

When stress on the job is interfering with your ability to work, care for yourself, or manage your personal life, it’s time to take action. Start by paying attention to your physical and emotional health. When your own needs are taken care of, you’re stronger and more resilient to stress. The better you feel, the better equipped you’ll be to manage work stress without becoming overwhelmed.

Taking care of yourself doesn’t require a total lifestyle overhaul. Even small things can lift your mood, increase your energy, and make you feel like you’re back in the driver’s seat. Take things one step at a time, and as you make more positive lifestyle choices, you’ll soon notice a noticeable difference in your stress level, both at home at work.

Surprising !!! you are 26 years and working for night causes you stressed . don't think any reason behind it. You must have mentioned the word Tired in place of Stress. If you go through the life of doctors particularly surgeons they have to  perform surgeries with full concentration 24 hours a day., but if they will feel stressed , I guarntee they can not perform surgery. hence please relax, take the thing lightly , otherwise stress at work will affect your health one day or other. Keep it up.

most of the corporate employees have this at par from their time of joining the service. He is smart who can be able to solve his difficulties with out taking a toll on his health, now how to reduce this stress,
because of work tension, i am more stressed and tensed. i work alomst 6 days in week, 9 hrs per day. even my sleeps are disturbed. because of this stress and tension i am also shouting at every one in the house, they are saying that i bark like a dog. please suggest me some remedy.
to gain something you loose some thin, you want money than you get this stress. you dont want the money than no stress.

you should be taking breaks while at work. learn some stretching exercises which should be done regularly. you should also make sure that you have proper ergonomics at work so that  do not get stressed

Dr shelza