I am using melacare for lightning my skin

I am 22 yrs of age.I am using melacare for lightning my skin.does it good to use.if so can I use it through out my life
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Melacare contains hydroxyquinone;tretinoin;and mometasone a steroid.It is used to lighten the skin but it has to be used for a specific time and prolonged usage is not advisable due to fear of unwanted side effects and steroid dependence Hydroquinone-based products like melacare is not a safe skin lightening ingredient and has been banned in europe and asia.So use it as prescribed by your doctor and also for the advised period and not lifelong.
i'm nitin, frm delhi, i wn to know a skin ligtening cream and a cream (hydroquinone 2 %, tretinion .025%, mometasone.1% furoate cream) can be used on face to reduce pimples marks