I am unsurcumisized. Penis gets irritated after sex, swollen and bloated penis. Looking for cure

my penis is realy irritated after sex, i am unsurcumisized. it looks normal on the top, but the bottom is bloated, its a strange little curve like a blister , but i know for shure it s not venereal. we had sex for a long time so i thought it was just realy sore. the tip of my penis was swollen but now decreased, but the little part underneath is bloated
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Hi
Thank you for asking HCM
Your problem is most likely Balanitis.You can use luke warm water for cleaning.Salt water baths also is soothing for some.Avoid irritants like soap.I advise my patients to use ointment which contain an antibacterial antifungal and steroid for local application.Circumcision is a good option to get a complete cure.Balanitis is very uncommon in circumcised.If the condition is not improving by medical measures then you can think about that.Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further query.