I am unable to take deep breath and feel severe pain in left armpit. What is causing this ?

i am 24 years old and have have not been able to take a full breath for days. I am also feelig very anxious and had a sharp pain in left armpit on Tuesday. I have been getting extremely tired walking up steps even though i work out everday. Along with those symptoms i have had a lot of gas and my stomach feels full to the brim. Last year i had similar symptom and went to doctor . took stress test, ekg , and heart sonogram and ieverything came back normal. I am feeling anxious all of the time and not sure what is wrong. This has been feeling has been happening off and on for over a year and a half. any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Apr 2011