I am unable to move my arms and legs at the same time during exercise. Is it normal ?

Hello Doc, This is a weird problem I am facing. I cant move my legs and arms at the same time for exercising. For example, while doing jumping jacks, I start with jumping but forget to move arms and if I think of moving arms I forget to jump. Similarly while doing knee kicks I can t make it in rythm and end up bringing the knee and arm up at the same time which looks very odd. While cycling I cycle backward and think it is forward. Is it a common problem? Is there anyway I can get rid of all these problems. I am 25yrs old. Thanks, A
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011