I am unable to do tubal wash out due to severe back pain . How can this be treated ? Operated for fibroids and have a tubal blockage

i had had a tubal blockage for some time now. and have tried opening them using tubal wash out and this is the second time now. the doctor advised me to do it every after my periods for three consecutive times. I have now developed severe back ache to the extent that i cant even bend. what could be the problem. am using pain killers but the problem has persisted , what should i do? age 32, was operated for fibloids
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011