I am unable get regular erection. What can be the reason ?

hello dr: i am 27 years aged. early i used to have good penile erection but from the resent past i.e from 2 months i am unable get regular erection when i feel romantic. what can be the reason.....
Asked On : Sun, 27 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello pradeep;
Since you had good erections prior to 2 months there should be physically no problem.Please see if since last 2 months you have mental stress or odd working timings;tiredness due to excessive work;it could be the reason for not getting proper erection.See if you have any of these & try to sort out the problems.