I am type IV sensitive to tattoos and 18 years old. Is there any treatment ?

Hi, I ve red about Type IV hypersensitivity reaction to a temporary tattoo article, which is a problem that I m having right now, since both of my hands are at the critical conditions I s been 8 days after applying these temporary tatoos . I ve went to a skin doctor but the medicine seems to made it worse...what should I do?? Will it leave a lifetime mark?? I really don t want that to happen since the tatoos are quite a big size, and on both of my arms...especially since I m still 18 years old girl
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
If the problem is more, you need to take off the tattoo at a Tattoo parlour from where you got it done. There won't usually be permanent mark. But do not delay. See a Dermatologist as soon as you can to help you in managing the problem.