I am type 1 diabetic,How long will I live ?

i am type 1 diabetic and been for 7 years. my sugars are always in the 300-600 range i know its bad its always been this way.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

This is not good, and definitely not the desired levels of sugar. Such high sugar levels can lead to stroke and heart attack anytime. You  should be reporting to your doctor, getting the levels rechecked and taking proper medications, may be you might need to change medications too. Also folow strict diet to get sugars back into control. Good luck buddy...

General & Family Physician Dr. JItendra Sharma's  Response
Diabetes is the way to healthy life.

You just need to do everything- that you would do to lead a healthy life and addition to that, be regular with your insulin doses.

Adjust your insulin doses accordingly.