I am trying to conceive for long time but i am getting only strange feelings in the stomach

hey i got a quick question i been trying to get pregnant the past year no luck but lately i been feeling butterfliery in the stomach and i feel sick when i lay flat on my stomach i also had my normal 5 day period it went off and the 2nd day of it being off i had light pinkish spotting on my liner just for that one day and then the next day on out my cycle have bee off as it should but my question is could i be possibly pregnant or is it all in my mind because i wainting to become pregnant so bad ...
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011