I am trying for pregnancy ,all reports are normal. Used to take contraceptive pill

hello i am 23 years old and and my husband is 30 and we are trying for having a baby from last 2 years but i cant get pregnent my periods are normal but only a bit painfull and it last for 5 days so me and my husband are so normall and healthy but i dont no why we cant have a baby and we are trying so hard to have a baby.. i use to take contraception pills but at that time i was not married my Gp give me because of my spots on my face and after my married i took at like for a 6 months but now its our 3rd anniversary i am still not pregnent i am so sad and i am so worried and dont no what to do plz help P.s, plz dont adive me to go to doctor coz they just give me this folic acid thats all ... :( Any advice would be much appreciated. many thx
Asked On : Wed, 14 Jul 2010