I am treated for depression and fibromyalgia . My cheek bone and right side of my eye hurts.

I fell and hit my head on the right side temple. It didn t bleed but it hurts and there is a lump. I m a 51 year old female. This happen last night and I put ice on it right away for a good hour. I went to bed but didn t sleep well and ended up sleeping all day today. That is nothing new, sleeping a lot that is. I am treated for depression and fibromyalgia . It hurts like at the top of my cheek bone and right side of my eye. I don t feel dizzy or mentally different just worried and don t know if its urgent for me to go to a doctor . I m having financial problems so, going out to even drive would have to be extreme for me to go.
Asked On : Wed, 11 May 2011