I am taking mirtaz but sumtimes it works well sometimes don't. Do i need to increase the dose ?

Hi I am 30 yr old male taking 50mg pexep CR in the morning and Mirtaz 15 mg in the evening for last 2 months for chronic depression . The problem I am facing is that one day the medicines would appear to be working wonderfully well and within 1 hour of waking up I would feel all the way excited if not ecstatic for the entire day, but on some other day I would feel completely low and dull the entire day and the excited state just wont trigger. I tried to see if there is any pattern or if there is something I am eating or doing differently on the days I am excited compared to days I still feel depressed but couldnt find any. I wonder why is it happening this way as else the antidepressents would be meaning less.How to get the state of exitation (rather feel good feel) on a day on day basis. I wonder if I need to increase the doses?
Asked On : Sat, 14 May 2011