I am taking microgynon and getting skin rash. Is it because of microgynon ?

came off microgynon 16months ago now and haven t had a proper cycle yet can go 40plus days between cycles and then spot bleedfor only a few hours. also suffered a molar pregnancy 2 months ago but not sure how far gone i was as didn trealise i was pregnant as was told by doctor weeks before that i wasn t ovulating.have also had this ongoing skin rash which seemed to trigger weeks after coming off the pill, i ve had light therapy treatment which worked to clear skin but the min my treatment stopped it returned. the docs is saying it s perigo but i mnot convinced. it seems to just calm down if i have a day or two of bleeding. do you think this could be linkedto comong off the pill. is there anything i can do or take tohelp with this irritation as it s driving me mad. especially worse in humid conditions and worse on lower legs back and scalp.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011