I am taking medicine for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). I am having pain

Hello, I have been diagnosed with IBS but I don't think it's right because I have a continued to have abdominal pain . It just started up about three days ago, and I've been on Bentyl for about two weeks. I take one capsule thirty minutes before every meal , as it says to. Is there anything else it could be? Also, I missed my period for five months straight after having a regular one for about a year and half. It just came back last month, and I have never had sex. I'm not sure if this is irrelevant but it's always seemed a little strange; my hands and feet are cold all the time. Thanks so much!
Asked On : Thu, 22 Jul 2010