I am taking duphaston to conceive. Can i travel ?

Hello doctor i want to get a pregnant . now i m taking duphaston for 10 days 2 times which is given by doctor. she told me that after 10 days stop duphaston and wait for one week then if you r not get periods come and see me . But i just want to know in the mean time i went long travel. is there anything wrong.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
hi dr.
mujhe pregnancy nhi hai or mai apne husband k saath 8 mths se hu abhi mai apna treament k liye ja rahi hu or aaj mere period ka 22nd days hai or dr ne mujhe pehle gonal f inject kiya ab dr ne mujhe duphaston k liye kaha hai k mai ye tablets li sakti hu plz jawab digiye in hindi me plz dr
OBGYN Dr. Nidhi Sharma Chauhan's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic. you can travel but just dont exert yourself too much. take adequate rest also.
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Sowkya, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are on right medications for conception, just take the medicines as prescribed by your Doctor and go for regular follow up. Don't worry, traveling will not reduce your chances of conception. To increase the chances of conception have unprotected sex between the 10th and 20th day of your cycle.

Good Luck.