I am taking amiflu and tylenol 2 for flu and lately I have been having wierd dreams

have the flu and lately i ve been having wierd dreams that seem like they went on for hours but instead i wake up an hour or two from when i fell asleepp i ve had the flu 4 days now and this happened last night, im taking the medicine tamiflu and tylenol 2, im also getting chronic headaches in the morning and its really hard for me to stand im always dizzy is this from not not eatinng ? but also what can i do to keep me from being so week is there something specific i should be eating or drinking because i am currently drinking gatorade and water to help with my headache and dehydration. Please i hope you can help me i wasnt able to go to school for 3 days now.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011