I am swollen, weak, hate doctors, and am dying of congestive, please suggest me

i am swollen, weak, hate doctors, and am dying of congestive heart disease, how are you? just how bad are the doctors and zany nurses in the us? should we exxpect them to give a damn? is that an absurd question? should they explain carefully what to do and what to expect if the know you have congestive heart failure? they just kept telling me it was diabetes and to injrct the insulin and eat less etc. they encourged more exercise. i realize this summer taht exercise can easily kill a patient with congestive heart failure. they never said a mumbling word. the nurse made freiendly little jokes about it, well, mr. x how to you want to die! ha ha ha ha! and i laughed with her. but later i wondered. i suspect she halfway meant it just what she said. on smart old teacher once said to me, listen to the jocular man, he is saying what is on his mind.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009