I am suffring white discharge since 2 years

hello doct. im nisha,im suffring white discharge since 2 years
Asked On : Wed, 28 Apr 2010

Your query is incomplete to provide any accurate help. You have to provide certain details like, your personal data like Age, Height, Weight, Etc. You should also give a clear description of your symptoms like time of onset, duration, and any associated symptoms. About the discharge, you have to mention the amount of discharge, describe the discharge, any variation in the discharge.

Form the limited description you have provided, I’ll give you some general information about white discharge.

Leucorrhoea is the technical term used for excessive white discharges from the vagina.
There are two types of leucorrhoea.

Physiological leucorrhoea: It’s the white discharge or secretions from a normal vagina, its slimy in nature. They occur commonly in teenage girls during the puberty due to hormonal imbalance. It also occurs at the time of ovulation, before the start of the periods, and also during early pregnancy and during sexual excitement.

Pathological leucorrhoea – It’s the excessive white discharge or secretion from the vagina. It could be due to infection of the tract and any other medical conditions. It is usually excessive in nature and associated with other symptoms, in few cases it may be the only symptom.
Based on the information I have provided, you can go forward.