I am suffering with sudden gastric pain.

hi doctor , from past 6 years i am suffering with sudden gastric pain, this pain will be severe but only 1-2 minute. please suggest me on this
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
u can take the following medicines
shanka bhasma 200 mg with indukantham ghritham 2 times daily
thriphala choorna 1 tsp with honey 2 times daily
make the meals 6 times a day little by little
avoid spicy and hot food
eat plenty of indian gooseberry daily
aviod stress
can drink chilled milk
hello,see you have food habit irregular or either eating spicy firstly you do sonography for abdomen if f it normal then change of lifestyle,food habit,calm down your stress,do yoga exercise,if it having some kind of problem then concern gastroentrologist
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.What you are having is intestinal colic.It may be normal or may related to some infection,worm infestation or indigestion.Please get proper investigation done in form of ultrasound of abdomen,blood counts etc.Avoid provocative foods which are known to cause pain.Please talk to your doctor.
wishing you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
It seems that you might have chronic gastritis or hyper acidity.
As it is for long time it should be evaluated.
Go for ultra sound.
Go for ECG as many a time coronary pain gives stomach pain type picture,
Avoid fried,chillies and junk food.Take more milk,butter milk
Ok and bye.