I am suffering with heavy menstrual problem from last month

Hi, I am suffering with heavy menstrual problem from last month. Kindly Suggest me the right way.................
Asked On : Sat, 23 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcare magic
if your history is little bit narrative i can answer it better,is it cramps/ bleeding / both or something else any way best way is to consult a good gynecologist and do one ultrasound scan to sort out the problem
  Anonymous's Response
hi doctor,

Generely my preiods come on 3rd of every month bt in last month its postpond by 17 days its came on 20th bt after 10 day its came on 3rd april as per my preiod cycle bt on 16 april its happened again with heavy bleeding and cramps so tell me what to do.....???
OBGYN Dr. Reji. D's  Response
don,t worry!
this may be due to DUB(dysfunctional uterine bleeding),it can be treated initialy with hormones .so you must consult a gynecologist