I am suffering with allergy. any medicines for my problem

Community Questions on I am getting cough due to dust elergy I am getting cough due to dust elergy Recently we have shifted house I am getting cough due to dust elergy little bit cold also there. Please advice medicine. I am getting tired also. evrything is over. i need to settle now
Asked On : Sat, 4 Sep 2010
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
since you have dust allergy the best thing is to avoid the allergen i.e dust
during the episodes of allergy you can take antihistaminics like levocetrizine,and some antinflammatory drugs which will improve your symptoms
take care