I am suffering winter skin diseases. While work outside especially in winter My skin is not adjusted with the climate

dear Sir, I am from kerala state. but now i work in mumbai. my skin is adjustable with the climate of kerala. but as the part of job i am forced to work outside of the kerala. while work outside especially in winter my skin is not adjusted with the climate of here. my skin is already dry skin and also in winter some marks and itching is there in my leg. and due to itching some cuts in skin takes place. I would like to know why it is and is there any remedy for this?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010