I am suffering tension in my lower back, kindly help

I am suffering tension in my lower back and also in my neck and shoulder area. Its an ache that has been with me for a while but some days it is worse than others, i have problems arching my back and massarges and runbbing the areas only end in more pain. What is wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The back pain could be due to muscle sprains.. This in turn may be related to the bad posture and other stress factors.. When in pain the best remedy is rest with analgesics.. Any exertion over the affected area like when you are arching the back can increase the muscle sprain and result in more harm then good..