I am suffering pain in left pelvic area

Dear Sir, I am 36 years old male working in Saudi Arabia. I have been suffering from mild pain and heaviness left side pelvic area. But Diagnosis like (urine and stool tests) did not find the problem. Doctors here also did x ray and UT scan of this area. Later I consulted urologist He did the UT scan of my testis which show every thing normal but mild degree 3.0 mm left side variocele. What do you think is it the cause of pain. I am very much worried. Please assist. Regards
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Yes it could be a cause for pain. Get it treated soon, your pain will come down. Do a CT scan or MRI, it will show minute details also that are sometimes not picked by the x-ray and ultrasound.