I am suffering fron regular nightfall.

Hi Doctor I am suffering fron regular nightfall & I cant cantrol my sex power please advice me some medicine for this
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Please sujest me I am having my regular night fall, As I am of 27 years old but I am not having my physics strong
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.In any young adult this is normal.Normally semen is produced in the testis by body regularly.It is a continuous process and when there is sexual excitement it comes it is absolutely natural.If your thoughts are all the time keeping your brain preoccupied with sexual thoughts you need to take care of that.Keep reading good books,do not sit alone,be creative.Other wise there is nothing decrease in power on anything like that.