I am suffering from weakness and tremors in all limbs, and seizures

I am experiencing weakness and tremors in all limbs , rubber band legs and seizures I am having a severe attack of what ever is going on. This has happened before just never this severe. I started 4 days ago fainting every time I tried to walk more than 10 feet or so. I wasnt loosing complete consciousness but I would go into these horrible seizures attacks that would violently thrust me to the ground and then fling me forwards and backwards. Then I started having extreme weakness in my hands (primarily left) that made it hard to carry anything knowing at any time I could drop it, because with no warning I would loose my grip and I had 0 strength to pick it up. Then it moved to my legs where they felt like rubber bands and could barely withstand my weight. They start wobbling and I have no control over them. It is even hard to move them from my bed to the floor without having to physicaly pick them up and place them on the floor. I am completely freaked out. I dont know if this is something serious or not. Hopefully you can help me navigate this a little. Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011