I am suffering from watering eye & runny nostril. What are the remedies for these symptoms ?

hi my eye is watering also and my left nostril is runny i know theres nothing in my eye and i dont have alergies please help me my eye is getting red and very sore i want to know why it has gonw on for 3 weeks now. i am 12 years old i have no allergies and nothing in my eye. my left nostril is also runny and i dont know why it has just started last weekend. please let me know if you can help me please. thank you!. anonymouse
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011