I am suffering from vitiligo from past 20 years. What cream should i apply ?

hi doc,im 24 years old,n my weight is 52 kgs,female.i have vitiligo past 20 years,it was not by birth ,and we did treatment over all around india,but finally 8 years back i was suggested betnesol forte 1mg tablets 5 each on sat n sun,it gave me a very good result but then i discontinued for a reason that people told me that once i stop the consumption of betnesol it will occur with a double speed that before,is it true? also what will be the side effects of consumption of betnesol,as i plan to start it now because my problem is in a active stage now.also it is strange that the hair on my patches area is black and not white,cud you also suggest me some cream to apply,i do apply olive oil in the night.plz revert back
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011