I am suffering from vertigo since last 15 years, Please suggest what should I do ?

I am suffering from vertigo since last 15 years. I m 31 years of old.Vertigo occur when I change my position specially when I move my head. I feel stroke on back of my head for a few seconds. When I want to sleep in night or get out of bed on morning, I also feel diziness which lasts for 5 to 10 minutes. My hearing ability is very poor by birth. It worth mentioning here that situation got worse when I do some work or exercise (either heavy or low). Please suggest what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011