I am suffering from vaginal dryness. Are there any natural remedies ?

i am going under the treatment of ovulation study, i have took letroz medicine from 3rd day of my period for 5 days and from 9th day my ovulation study starts, on 11th day my doctor gave me Decapepdyl Injection and suggest me to do intercouse 2 days today is 12 th day. but i am facing a problem of vagianl dryness..Pls help me and suggest me the natural remedies. i have search on internet salaiva,get, ky gelly, lubricant oil all are harmfull for sperms they kills sperms.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
Hormonal cream is available in the market.
But at this time you so not go for any cream or gel.
go for sex without gel.
Ok and bye.