I am suffering from upper back pain from last six years and i am almost living with pain everyday

muscle knot (trigger point)and upper back pain and t6 t7 t8 spine pain sir i am working infront of computer. i am suffering from upper back pain from last six years and i am almost living with pain everyday. there are muscle knots between my spine and shoulder blades. and also pain in my spine ( thoracic curve t6,t7 and t8)sharp pain. i do take, myotherapy from dr deepak sharan s team but in vain.they do elbow deep press on these muscle knots, it gives only temporary relief. please advice me how can i come out from this pain
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011