I am suffering from tonsillitis from 5 months. Tried all home remedies

hi there,,would like to ask if what am i going to do ( home medicines ),,got tonsilitis again i guess,,felt lump when i swallowed and a bit pain esp,when waking up in the morning...i already gargled warm water with salt this morning,and juices of crashed garlic,,,but i still feel it right now,,does it have connection in sleeping late?like 11 pm or 12 mid,1 am sometimes..i am stressful too,as i have work at days and school at night,,but i like to know what to do when i got this problem,it s beeen bothering me for about 5 months now,,on and off,,
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011