I am suffering from thyroid which is hereditary. Is my TSH level normal ?

Sir, My age is 28 2.5 yrs back i got my thrpid test done it was tsh 10.8 but after that i was on thyronorm 50mg tablet continously. after 3 months i got my test again done and it was normal and after that i conviece in same months . delivered a baby girl till all that time i was on thyronorm 50 but in between when my 8th mnth was going on .. my t3 increase and doctor asked me to reduced the tablet so i started on alternate days... but after delivery i left thyronorm as after delivery i got my test done it was again normal .but again after 6 mnt i got my test done and found mt tsh 32 and doctor advised me again thyronorm 100mg . i am taking it contiusoly from last 3 mnth but could not see any effect.. getting my wieght incresing ..feeling tiredness ...shivering to cold senstivity ...and many other.. firstly i just want to know what are the causes of i was not having genetically i got it incresed after a year of my marraige.. my mother is daibetic, my sis had thryoid problem from age of 12, how it can be cured permanently? my daughther was also test with t3,t4, & tsh at the time of birth but all was normal , i am worried would it not effect it in her later stage... please guide.. aslo suggest a good doctor in delhi NCR Ranjana
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011