I am suffering from the continue pain in head.

From few days, I am suffering from the continue pain in head . pls give proper treatment or suggest well doctor
Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Analgesics/pain killers can be used, provided otherdangerous causes for headache are ruled out. You can take the Chat live with a doc or find a doc this website for further assistance.

Dentist, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Dr. Manish Gupta's  Response
firstly get examined by a physician to rule out the cause and on basis of that he will recommend you to an appropriate specialist.
take care
There are multiple causes for headache and different areas having pain indicate different cause and treatment. Better get examined and treated.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
please mention the site and type of pain.better to consult a physician and get evaluated for the cause. and follow his advice.
Continous Headache may be of localised cause . plz give full details of nature/site /duration of pain
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
welcome to health care magic
for the headache u should consult some physician becoz before prescribing any drugs its important to ask some more questions from you to rule out other causes of headache
ok so consult some phyisician that wil be better