I am suffering from suffering from wheezing problem. My nose is blocked all the time

I am 23-year old, suffering from wheezing problem. I have this problem from birth . Earlier I used to get wheezing only during winter & rainy days and that too not very frequently (normally once or twice in a month). But these days the frequency has increased (twice a week) and am getting tired also. I am allergic to dust and fog. It also starts when I consume masala food outside (like Masala puri, Pani Puri .....). Also I get throat infection more often. Normally I used to get relief by drinking hot water. But these days even that is not helping and I am using Asthalin tablets more frequently. Even if I talk for a long time, I get tired and breath will come upwards (something that happens in case of Asthma ). Also, I am very sensitive to dust and sneezing starts immediately. Continuously he sneezes for 2-3 mins. That time my nose will get blocked and will have problem in breathing. My height - 5ft 2inch and weight - 68kgs (thought this info could help me in someway)
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011