I am suffering from stress, can any one help ?

Hello I am suffering from severe work related stress... can any one help? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 8 Oct 2010
dont think too much about those thing which is not in hand. go for morning walk or evening mark. do deep breathing exercise. drink lot of water. and eat more seasonal fruits... if u r in mumbai u can contact me...
  Anonymous's Response
what if some one has been dealing with a mental person mosts of there lives....can they claim PTSD
  Anonymous's Response
Please also consider meditation. Take some time just for yourself. It's very important.
Acne in teenage is common, and goes away by itself.
If you are older, consider treatment. A dermatologist or a homoeopath can help you.
Sorry, this was for another post, misplaced.