I am suffering from stomach acid, nausea, cold sweat & chills. what is wrong and it is really affecting my study life and daily life.

Hi Doctor , I am 23 years old, Female. For the past 4 weeks I have been having really bad stomach acid reflux , nausea , cold sweats and chills. I went to the doctor and was prescribed Fasigyn (Tinidazole) and Somac (Pantoprazole). However, the medications increased my heart rate , anxiety and heart burn. I stopped taking Somac and the Nausea stopped for abit but for the past 3 days it s coming back. In addition whatever I eat 15 minutes later or so I would have to let it out (via stools), they are usually watery to soft; never hard like before. Same with fluid consumptions - every 15 minutes or so. I m not sure what is wrong and it is really affecting my study life and daily life. Hope to hear from you soon.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011