I am suffering from stomach ache,sudden numbness in tongue,face and neck after cut with iron shaft

hello doctor ,i am male 26. 13days back i got a small cut in my left hand with a iron shaft of my suitcase.i could not take injection that time within 24hrs. However 10days after the cut ,i was suffering from stomack problem due to which i cannot eat anything. I was taking norflox tz,unenzime.last night there was a sudden numbness in my tongue,right side of my face and neck.i have googled about tetanus ,but i dont have any jawlock or something like that. The cut is cured now. But the stomack problem is still there. Please help. I am very much worried. I cant sleep at night because of tension.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Aug 2011