I am suffering from stomach aches, headache, coldness, kindly help me out

Hi My brother had a stomach illness about a week ago and got better for a little while. Then he got a cold. Lately, he's been awaken at about 3AM, complaining about a massive headache , pressure on top of his head, bloated stomach, coldness. Could it just be a stomach virus or is it much worse? By the way, we've been to tue emergency room a couple of days ago. They took his blood , measured his bloodpreasure, x-rayed his chest but didn't find anything. He's been having headaches for a while now, apart from this cold he's currently having. What could it be?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Sep 2010