I am suffering from sore throat, pain and fever from yesterday after eating a mango. Should I consult a doctor ?

Hello dr. Day before yesterday i just had a mango... and withhin 5 mins of eating it my throat got soar bad and pain. yesterday i did gargles and it get fine by evening . BUt igot fever last evening. its around 99 degree or less than it and have tired eyes. Is this normal throat infection or symptoms of else. do i ned to consult dr. or wait for a day its 99 feverand tied eyes my throat is fine now and weaknesss
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011