I am suffering from sinusitis since 18 months. is there any other successful treatment other then surgery ?

sir. I am suffering from sinusitis since 18 months.previously i have a history of allergy which started after my swimming coaching. initially it started with urtricaria. it was decreased after 9 months[used avil] and after a break of 2 months sinusitis started[now 18 months duration]. it is not associated with headache. more at morng. and it will be there for atleast 2 hours and then decreases. it usually starts after a sleep at any time. 10 months back i got pan sinusitis. doctor advised for surgery . I have exams at that time so i was treated with levocitrizine and antibiotics and it was decreased. now again i am suffering with same problem with severe discharge from the nose and the nose will be generally irritable dicharge is of mucoid type and sometime serous type not a purulent. it will be more in morng[generally after a sleep]. i have many episodes in these 18 months[infact it was not decreased at all nd exarbated after a climate change and decreased after taking levocitrizine]. presently i am using only levocitrizine if it is severe. and it usually gives a relief of 3 to 5 days..{in 2005 i suffered from reactive arthritis and was treated in nims hyd for 20 days}. I want to be get operated in hyderabad. so please sir can u suggest me the best hospital for undergoing surgery. can u please explain its success rate and future any preventive measures and complications. is there any other successful treatment other then surgery if so please suggest me sir...
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011