I am suffering from sharp hunger & abdominal Pain, please suggest me remedy for this

every couple of months, I get a normal pain as if I am hungry, and it occurs at a normal time (4-5 hours after eating). then it progresses and the pain gets worse and worse, until it is unbearable. It leaves me scrunched up to where I cannot stand up straight. Even after I eat it still hurts. Just recently it happened, and it took me eating 850 calories worth of food just to get the pains to go away. But that has not stopped my hunger. I'm still hungry, and I am a tiny girl. I am 19 years old, am only 5 feet and 1 inch tall, and weigh about 100 lbs. I do not know what is wrong with me. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 22 Apr 2010