I am suffering from sex problem, please help

hi sir . i am ashish.i am suffering from sex problem. when i start sex my my penis get erected but when i start to intercourse it could not erect properly.i do masturbation by hand , right from my childhood...16 yrs till today 24 yrs. i AM TAKING TREATMENT FOR T.B.(TUBERCULOSIS).THIS IS MY FIRST TIME OF SEX.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Hi Ashish;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
It is not a problem ;it is a first time hesitation.You are suffering from mental stress regarding the consequences of having sex first time with thoughts ;whether somebody is seeing us ;will i be able to do it & satisfy my partner ?what if she gets pregnant your mind will be crowded by such thoughts .If it is by mutual consent no need to worry it is not a problem.Relax.
thanks for giving me some relief by giving reply to my question.
I think, you are correct that i am suffering from mental stress regarding consequences of first time sex. but sir, if it happens again and again....what i should do then.
I did sex for 4-5 times ...then also my penis didn't get erected while intercourse.
what is solution. what should i do to get my penis erected.?