I am suffering from severe itching. is there any way to get rid of this ?

hi,i have asked this question before and the answer was also helpful but i want to ask in detail. One year ago my husbund sent some clothes and household stuff to our home as we live abroad.Those clothes were shipped to our home country. When those clothes and stuffed came into my mothers house,she begane severe itching and especially at night,Then my siblings started to feel the same.The doctor diagnosed it to be scabies .He suggested a cream to be applied on the whole body and washed off the next day.They all did that,they washed every clothing,bedding in very hot water with clothes disinfectant. After that they felt a little better,but they repeated that 3 or 4 times in a year.Now only one of my sister and my mother feel itching especially when they are exposed to heat or sun and they describe it as severe stinging.After a year they still have it.A skin specialist recently examined my mother s skin and he told that it was scabbies and now its gone.He prescibed some creams and skin lubricant but that didnt worked too. When i went back and i tried to wear the same clothes that i sent,it felt like a million little tiny things ran over my body. I screamed and took a shower and felt itching for a couple of weeks.I did not applied any thing on my body and just took an anti- allergy tablet and I was fine but on returning home i have this severe itching and as i have very sensetive skin,some parts of my skin are red.So any of you had the time to read my whole story my questions are; 1-Do scabies keeps coming back and is it impossible to destroy it completely? 2-Why those clothes are so contamined that even by touching i feel harsh itching that spread to the whole body? 3-I am afraid to wear any other clothing I have so should me and my family should throw every piece of clothing that belongs to us? 4-Is it really scabies because its all over my body specially really bad itching on my arm and lower legs.I dont have rashes or bumbs? 5-My mother has very bad condition even after spending so much money on skin doctors and so many creams.She is 45 and a lever patient.Why she is not cured and is there any way ? 6-What kind of tests should we take to determine what is really going on? 7-I have hyperthyroidism so i am wondering if it has to do anything with the itching. Thanks for reading such a long detailed question.
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011