I am suffering from severe hair loss. I use himalaya shampoo.

Iam 26 years old female,from my childhood itself i have severe hair fall.used many tests and medicine and no results.But i feel there is a fast and good hair growth .I never had balded head but the hair line is receding in front many times again it comes to normal again it falls.I cant understand this problem.Hair is not too strong also.Some duration it grows faster and looking densed..somtimes it looks very thin.Now im looking for marriage.Im in madurai,tamilnadu.Please suggest me a solution and suggest me a good doctor in madurai to have a permanent solution as it spoils my appearance.Im using himalaya shampoo for the past three years.In short,i feel good hair growth but more hair loss spoils it.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011