I am suffering from severe cough

I am getting cough for a long time around one month. It is severe when I sleep.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi,
welcome to health care magic,
dry cough is due to upper respiratory tract infection .take precautions 1 do gurgling twice a day 2 aviod using oily food 3 avoid ghee when cough is present follow homeo medicines for quick result.
take care.
  Anonymous's Response
I suppose you suffer from dry cough and it is irritating when you sleep.You can take Drosera 30 4 tabs 4 times in day for 7 days .Mostly it will be cured ,but if you face any problems then you can consult again.

Thanks,
dr jignesh
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Amongst herbal remedies we recommend banafsha kara or you can have sy. crux 2 tsf bd. kanth sudharak vati can be sucked.
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello... take drosera 200 single.. and stodal cough syrup ... u will be healed
god bless..
Homeopath Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar's  Response
Yess, Drosera may help you. But in case, if it doesnt please take the Homeopathic Remedy Aralia Racemosa 30, 3 times everyday for 1 week and let me know.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
Get ur general blood picture done. U might be suffering from esonophilia.

If yes, then consult an ENT surgeon, for further medial treatment.

Welcome to Healthcare magic,

It should be pointed out that a cough may be productive or dry. A productive cough would be one in which phlegm or sputum is present and such a cough helps to clear mucus from the lungs or respiratory passages. A cough suppressant should therefore never be used on a productive cough.

Almonds are useful for dry coughs. Seven kernels should be soaked in water overnight and the brown skin removed. They should then be ground well to form a fine paste. A quantity of twenty grams each of butter and sugar should then be added to the paste. This paste should be taken in the morning and evening.

Aniseed is another effective remedy for a hard dry cough with difficult expectoration. It breaks up the mucus. A tea made from this spice should be taken regularly for treating this condition.
you
You should avoid meats, sugar, tea, coffee, condiments, pickles, refined and processed foods. He should also avoid soft drinks, candies, ice-cream, and all products made from sugar and while flour.

Besides that you can consult a Homeopath. Get your blood work done too.

For further inquiries contact me at homeohealthcenter@gmail.com

Homeopath Dr. Mishty Ballaney's  Response
hello!
welcom to health care magic.
u need to take some precautionary measures like avoid oily ,sweet nd cold things. do gurgles of salty water twice and take the homeo med for quick result.
Pathologist and Microbiologist Dr. R. Rehan Baig's  Response
dear rao ..please try 1 tablespoon of honey mixed with a pinch a salt and black pepper powder...when ever u cough swallow a bit of that ..am sure you will get 100% relief by help of Almighty through this simple method..also while sleeping in the night raise d height of your pillow..for further enquiry mail m at rbaig29@yahoo.com..note:any severe cough lasting for more than 1 month needs to be checked by a ent specialist..

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.